Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Girl Friend's Mother

Date - 10 Jan 2009


                                                                    POOJA

Mybest friend Pooja was the hottest girl in my high school. She was about 5'5with slightly small breasts and a nice firm ass. People often asked if we weredating but we always dismissed it by saying we were to close for that. I wentto her house often to hang out/do homework etc. Her mom (Paromita Aunty) wassmoking hot and easily fuckable. She was about 5'8 with DD breasts and anamazing ass. One day when I went to her house everything changed. We werewalking up on her front porch an hour earlier than we usually do since wedecided to leave school early.
As soon as I stepped in the smell hit me. Hermom was smoking a joint in the living room! She looked up at us and wasinstantly embarrassed. She was a single mom who had a job but she worked atnight. "What are you guys doing here?" Paromita Aunty said "Weleft school early. What the fuck are you doing?" Pooja asked "I needto be able to fall asleep during the day so I can work at night and this makesme tired enough to do it." She replied quickly. I could tell it wasrehearsed. "I guess that makes since." Pooja said in a soft voice. Wehad smoked weed together many times before but could never imagine that her momsmoked. "How rude of me to just sit here." Paromita Aunty said"Do you guys want to join?" She asked Pooja and I looked at eachother and shrugged "Sure" I said after a couple of seconds. "Alittle bud never hurt anyone." "Great" she said "You guyssit here and finish this joint and I'll go get some more weed." Pooja andI sat there smoking for about 5 minutes when her mom came back with more weed,by that time I was already high and so was Pooja. We kept smoking and ParomitaAunty said "You guys are pretty cool for a couple teenagers." Neitherone of us replied as we were so stoned. I couldn't help but stare at theirbodies and think of what it would be like to fuck them both. I knew it was along shot so I didn't even try. Before I knew it Pooja fell asleep so it wasjust me and Paromita Aunty. Paromita Aunty stared at her daughter laid on thecouch in a deep sleep. "I don't know how she has such small boobs."She said "It's weird that she has B cups and I'm full on double D." Iwas kind of creeped out that she was so open to talk about this. "Tell me,do you prefer big boobs or small ones?" She asked. "I really justlike any boobs as long as they're not extremely big or extremely small" Ireplied nervously. Then she started feeling Pooja's breasts. "I don't seehow so many guys want to get with her. I was amazed at what I was seeing. Is itnormal for a woman to play with their daughters breasts? Especially when thedaughter is asleep. I just kind of stared in awe as she fondled her breasts."Feel this." She said.



                                                                        PAROMITA AUNTY

 I was thinking about it and she said"Don't worry it'll be our secret." I began to feel her breasts mycock began to grow to its full 8 inches. Paromita Aunty must have noticed thetent in my pants because she said "Hell just feel her whole body if youwant to." I didn't wait before exploring her ass and waist moving my handsup and down her body. I wanted to fuck Pooja so bad at that moment. "Nowfeel me." She said I didn't know if this was a joke or not until shegrabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. I played with her amazing boobsfor a minute and then she asked if I was thirsty. I said no and she went intothe kitchen to get something for herself. While she was gone I began to jerkoff while looking at Pooja and feeling her up with one hand. "So that'swhat you've been hiding from me." I heard Paromita Aunty say. I wasterrified and sat there with my dick in my hand shocked. She walked over andput her hand on my cock "You know what'd be fun?" She asked "Whydon't you try to fuck her while she's sleeping." "I don't know itseems risky." I replied "Look." She said back quickly. Then shestarted taking Poojas pants off! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Shestarted playing with her pussy, slowly fingering it. Then she slowly startedslipping her tounge in and out of her pussy. Pooja slowly moved around butdidn't wake up. I was becoming very nervous as I stared at Paromita Auntyeating her daughters pussy and then realized that I still had my cock in myhand. I took control of the moment and grabbed Paromita Aunty' head and pulledher towards my cock. She knew what I wanted and put my cock in her mouth. Andright from the start it was the best head I've ever had. Her tounge movementsand the way she was able to deep throat most of my 8 inch cock was amazing shemoved her tounge in a a  zigzag patternup and down my cock then reached up and began playing with my balls. I wasresisting the urge to come when I decided to pull her off. She sat me on thecouch and began slowly crawling like a cat towards me. She popped up between mylegs and began to strip as slowly and sexy as possible. She sat on my lap andused her hand to slowly guide my cock into her already wet pussy. At first wehad no rhythm but after about 10 seconds we were moving as one, the chemistrywas amazing. As I fucked her I looked towards the other end of the couch andsaw Pooja laying there with her pussy exposed still sleeping. I laid ParomitaAunty down on the couch and began eating her pussy. At first moving my toungejust around it to tease her then she grabbed my head and pulled my face to herpussy "Don't be a tease." She said in the sexiest voice I've everheard. Her pussy was the best thing I've ever tasted, in fact it was my newfavorite meal. I picked her up and took her to the kitchen. She bent over thecounter and I slowly began slipping my hard cock into the back of her pussylooking down at her tan ass I pounded her pussy hard. I jammed my entire rodinto her in one quick thrust she moaned as I slowly slipped my dick in and outof her pussy occasionally slamming in all at once. "I'm about tocome!" I said "Do it baby. Come in my pussy!" That was enoughfor me. I came in her pussy and then she dropped to her knees to suck the restof the juice from my cock. She stood up and we shared a long passionate kiss."WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!" Pooja was standing in the doorwayof the kitchen still wearing no pants and her hairy pussy exposed for me and ParomitaAunty to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment