Sunday, September 11, 2016

College Days and the neighbour

That Date - June 2004

That Time - 12.30 AM

Now Date - Sep 2016
Now Time - 1.20 AM



One of thosedays when I was in B Tech final year in Bangalore was Studying.  My fatherhas in Service in Delhi. Somy mother and brother, lived with my father in Delhi. I live here and I'm homealone with his two friends had been kept. Because I do not have to be alone. Infront of my house there was a Family. Who had three daughters. The 2 elder girlswere married, only lived in the house was the small one. Her father was ingovernment service and were large enough to post. The little girl's name isRuchi. Which is 2 years older than me. Visually fine - is reasonable, fair,size is also good. Full figure and her figure is so cool; they look so goodwearing the sari. One day we leave and we were with three college friends said.My two friends in their - went home and I was left alone in the house. 3 dayshave passed this way and at night around 12 pm One day, there was the sound ofa loud bang. I was sleeping, got up and went to see burst, what happened? Goout and talk, that was because of in home electric short circuit. His house wasburned all the wiring. Ruchi's father told me, son bring someone Electrician fromsomewhere. The night was already in 12:30, where it was supposed to meetsomeone. I said, Uncle, I'm just some temporary make arrangements, because I aman electrical engineer. How was I to do, I knew it. I said yes and then theuncle of a connection from his home and gave her to the bedroom, which couldturn out the light only. Fan was not running. Fan was also burned in theshort-circuit. Uncle told me, son, I am going to sleep here. Sister interest totake your home. Without Fan he does not sleep. Not even his mother. I wasaccepted and came to my house with my sister as well. Because we lived theresince childhood and we were really good friends, so well over my sister's fatherhad confidence. Anyway, I and Ruchi were alone in my house, no one ever haddone nothing wrong. So here Beginning story. We are both at home, as well, andI quote Sister came well ... I am not sleepy.




Let's make a few things and talk. I was also not feeling like sleep, so I said yes. I took her to my parent’s room and began to fix sister's bed. And she - did you take to your room, my bed, alone, scared me. By then in my mind nor her heart had emerged something wrong. Age-friendly she just spoken to me, so I got up and said yes, come in my room. So we came into my bedroom and I did light off and started talking. Then I asked him, sister alone you feel fear. So he does not know that. Many are known to horror when I am alone with. I said - is to overcome your fear and see a ghost movie. At first she refused, put the romance film. I was so fun to watch, so he's afraid. So I insisted and he said yes speaking. We start the movie on the laptop lying on the bed and began to look the same. Then came a sex scene, so my cock was standing. Suddenly, I do not know how well thought of Sister Fuck. I try to control myself, and sister got it forwarded to the scene and not say anything. We may see. Forward - Forward mine was sparked after watching the same scene. So far had been escalating. Scared sister died in a scary scene, I rose up, their hands touch my cock got tense. He removed the hand from shocks. The film was finished and sister said - another few bets. I am not sleepy yet. So I said, I said. I sleep, you see. He said - even in this condition, you feel like sleep? I did not understand anything, so I said to him - What condition? That quote - you do not know? I said no. He quickly painted on my hand hitting speech in this condition. I became full. I did not realize then, that direct sister was doing well. I immediately separate their hand, and said - what are you doing sister? So he does not mind me doing all of that Anshu. Papa is so strict, do you even know. Cannot have a boyfriend. Also married a year and will kill the rest if not, then do not control me.



I said, 'What do you sister. He said - if we make some, and you will not know the identity of the father, who can speak? Isaid, okay. If I ever did, yet has I only Masturbate. But today is. By the sideof the laptop for my sister got the lips to lips. Ohhhh ... what was Feelings.Ohh ... then her milky boobs slowly - slowly started pressing a hand. She was moaning.Then she put his hand in my paint. She pressed my cock was. ... Then herealized what was Vhhhh became so impatient, that's all opened and I pressedfrom my hand, that you too open. I opened up to each other and then both ofwhom began to lip. After 15 to 20 minutes, she said - and enough foreplay Anshunot let me fucking now and I do not control. I was now out of control. Iquickly came over them with his big cock whilst putting their smooth pussy ..fuckin was not entered. I struck a blow, then my cock was only half in their...She screamed and bid - Anshu slowly. Please gently. Then I slowly - slowlyand after some time, has been more than half was in cock. I felt fucking. Wild fuckingabout 45 minutes later, I was discharge fucked within 45 minutes and that shehad to squirt 3 times. Then I fell asleep and nipple sucking on them. Suck -suck when caught the eye, did not realize. The next day, she got up and I quote- I will come again, after my father's office. We will do it again. She leftand I fell asleep. Folks I thought it in morning, that I was not such a bigcock and she was never fucked. How she handled fucking and have fun with mycock. Then I remembered that while fucking she never bleed... Sister was lyingto me means, he had already fucked. Then later, when she came, I asked her and shesaid that she had some of her finger in her pussy and uses many things, to calmher. Since that day fucking we hook up whenever the opportunity I find to fuckher.

No comments:

Post a Comment